1. It can Reduce And Prevent Pain
- A strong core stabilizes you and can work like a natural brace for your joints.
2. It can Make You Look Taller and Thinner
- When you strengthen your upper back and shoulders, your muscles are pulled back and down, removing any trace of a hunch, or bad posture.
3. It can Delay the Aging Process
- A strong core can keep your body aligned, so that you can function properly.
4. It can Improve Mental Function
- Having an aligned and stable spine allows your brain to receive your body’s messages more efficiently.
5. It can Improve Performance
- Stabilizing your core increases your fine motor skills, so you are able to stay more balanced, and react quicker on unstable surfaces.