With so many commercialized holidays each year, choosing the right gift can get a little over whelming. I am always searching for the perfect gift that speaks from the heart. This May, I want to give a Mother’s Day gift that is special, hand crafted with love and screams, you are worth it! Well, the Paperie Bag is all of that and much more.
I am ever so excited to share the unveiling of my Paperie Bag by Nicole Aurelie with all of you💕 The Paperie Bag is a monthly pre-order surprise bag full of goodies that have been designed and created just for you. Every month only a limited number of bags are made, each with original artwork and photography. …
When it comes to smoothies, I usually like to experiment and create my own tasty concoctions to be shared with all of you. But I could hardly resist, when I came across this tasty non dairy version of such a classic ice cream favour, I was just dying to try it. Not only was this smoothie created by my all time favourite protein creator Vega, but it didn’t disappoint!
I am so excited to share this recipe with you and can’t wait for you to try it! With its sweet Canadian maple core and the toasted crunch of walnuts, how could anyone resist this guilty pleasure. I hope you all find it as delicious and indulgent as did I.…
In honor of the recent release of one of my most beloved Disney movies ” The Beauty and the Beast ” I thought I would put together some of the top Beauty and the Beast themed videos to help inspire each and everyone of you to treat yourself to a day as a Princess!
As a young girl growing up we all dreamed impossible dreams, and followed our hearts with the hope to one day find our Prince Charming just like our favourite Disney Princess’ always have. Unfortunately real life doesn’t always turn out like your favorite fairytale. Life may bring many obstacles and although we may not endure magic carpet rides, encounter talking animals or have the gift of everlasting beauty, we all deserve a happily ever after.…
After a good workout, I always turn to a delicious smoothie to satisfy my hunger and fuel my body with the right nutrients for repair and recovery. To ensure my smoothie will fill me up and keep me satisfied for more than a few minutes, I’ve learned that I need to pack it with nutritious ingredients such as whole grains, fresh fruits, greens and of course protein.
Another great addition to any smoothie is a spoonful of nut butter or a handful of chopped nuts to add a little texture, with the added benefits of healthy fats. To achieve the unique “muffin” flavour in this smoothie, I turned to butter extract and uncooked oats to achieve the right taste and consistency.…
All though you may have had big plans to focus on healthy eating and step up your fitness game in the weeks leading up to your March Break getaway, your plans to be bikini ready likely got pushed aside. As time began slipping away, everyday life left you stress-eating and lacking the time or energy to step foot in the gym. Well don’t fret – these last-minute tips will get you back on track, so let’s get fit, be fabulous and feel beautiful!
LAST – MINUTE TIPS FOR MARCH BREAK
1. Drink up – staying hydrated will help to keep you de-bloated and have your skin looking fresh and supple. Don’t forget to drink up while you are travelling either. …
When choosing which makeup colours to use there are no rules set in stone, but one thing is for sure not all shades will suit everyone. Your overall makeup look will look more polished if you take into consideration the colour of your eyes, skin and hair. In this post we are going to focus all of our attention just on the eyes. The eyes can tell so much about a person, so play them up and accentuate one of your best features to make them pop. This can be achieved by simply choosing the right colours.
BEST SHADOWS FOR YOUR EYE COLOUR
- shades of orange such as terracotta, peach, copper and bronze will warm up those baby blues and really make them pop
- gold and brown neutral shades are always a compliment, great for a subtle everyday makeup look
- virtually any shade looks flattering on brown eyes
- vibrant purples and rich plums will highlight the clarity of your eye color
- a mossy green shade will lighten and brighten those brown eyes
- enhance this beautiful rare eye color rather than let your makeup take center stage
- warm neutral shades and purple will accent your green eyes and make them pop
- use a shade of green slightly darker than your eyes to create depth
- rust and cranberry will also look very beautiful
- use bright violet shades to make hazel eyes stand out
- apply warm neutral shades to enhance your natural gold flecks
- amplify your unique color with cool shades of blue
- pewter gray, and shimmery charcoal shades will help to add depth and enhance your natural hue
If you are looking to step outside the box a bit when it comes to eye makeup, I have found some fun and vivid shadows that will work with every eye color. …