When looking to tone and trim my arms, there are a variety of exercises I use at home and at the gym. The exercises I use can vary, from simple low rep body weight movements to more intense high rep movements using a resistance machine or medium weight Dumbbells .
Due to a very busy lifestyle and pure convenience I accomplish the bulk of my workouts from home, quickly but very effectively! I use a combination of many different exercises and pieces of equipment to achieve the best results. Some exercises simply use my own body weight, while others may require using a light to medium weight object. There are many workout plans and exercise videos readily available for free on the Internet (via You Tube, Facebook, Pinterest and etc. ). Read on to find out what equipment I use at home to Tone my arms.
My 5 must have pieces of exercise equipment to tone my Arms!
- Resistance Bands – find similar ones available for purchase on Amazon.ca
2. One set of Dumbbells 1-5lbs
3. One set of Dumbbells 7-10lbs. – find similar ones available for purchase here on Amazon.ca
4. A good quality Yoga Mat – You can find these Yoga Mats pictured above available for purchase here on Amazon.ca
5. Lastly any old household chair or bench will do
Why not tune up your workout and add some of this equipment to your routine if you don’t already own it. Adding resistance bands to your routine is extremely cost-effective, you can purchase one for under $10. They are easily adaptable to all fitness levels, whether you are a beginner or an expert fitness guru. You can incorporate the resistance bands into your regular workout routine, and are a great option when you are travelling.
Looking for a new fitness routine? Check out my 28 day “home” fitness challenge here!