Living a busy and active lifestyle? Life on the go can be hectic and short on time. When I head out the door I like to be prepared and look and feel good for any occasion. Check out what I keep on hand at all times to make my life easier and to ensure I always have what I need to freshen up my makeup so I can look and feel great too!
Items you will find in My purse!
1. Chapstick to keep my lips moisturized – try Maybelline Baby Lips
2. E.l.f lip plumper and primer – to make my lips fuller and help my colour to last longer
3. Lip gloss is a must have – try Nyx butter gloss
4. Lip colour and lip pencil I am wearing that day ( shown in picture I have Mac slimshine lipstick in bare and Mac lip pencil in subculture )
5. Blotting papers to remove excess oil – try Nyx Matte blotting papers
6. Hand sanitizer
7. Mattifying compact powder to cover up shine – try Nyx stay Matte but not flat powder
8. Compact Mirror
9. Pen for taking notes
10. Bandaids for emergencies
You can purchase all these products and more by shopping at Amazon.ca. What’s in your purse? Please leave comments below I love hearing from you.