We all desire more beautiful radiant skin, so why not try to achieve those results naturally. Coconut Oil has been a part of my everyday beauty routine for a couple of years. Naturally derived from the beautiful coconut fruit, this oil has many great health benefits and is 100% edible. Coconut Oil contains many antioxidants, making it ideal for healing and protecting the skin. In addition the antimicrobial properties found in the oil, balance out the candida or fungal sources that can cause many skin conditions. Read below to find out how you too can use this great product in your beauty routine.
10 great uses for Coconut Oil
1. Moisturizer – apply this natural ingredient all over you body after the shower or bath to nourish your skin.
2. Make up remover – apply a small amount to a makeup pad to help remove stubborn or even waterproof eye makeup ( Works great to remove Halloween makeup too!)
3. Body Oil – I like to apply liberally to my legs when wearing a skirt or dress just before I head out. It will leave your legs feeling silky smooth and they will have a great sheen to them too.
4. Sunburn relief – Did you spend too much time in the sun on the weekend ? Use coconut oil to soothe sun stressed skin, it will help to rehydrate the skin as the antiflammitory benefits will aid in healing any burn.
5. Body scrub – I like to use this oil when making D.I.Y body scrubs at home. I will combine coffee grounds, brown sugar and coconut oil to create a scrub that leaves your skin feeling soft and supple , while the caffeine helps to battle cellulite.
6. Promote growth of eyelashes – apply a small amount to a makeup pad and swipe across your eyelashes each night before bed, the oils will help to nourish the lashes and skin around them.
7. Improves Skin Issues (burns, eczema, dandruff, dermatitis, and psoriasis) –
This miracle oil can help treat many skin disorders. The fatty acids (Caprylic and Lauric) in coconut oil reduce inflammation internally and externally and moisturize making them a great solution for all types of skin conditions.
8. Natural lip gloss – apply a small amount to lips when needed, alone or over your lipstick for added shine.
9. Cuticle oil – apply a thin layer around nail beds daily to keep skin soft.
10. Night cream – apply all over face and neck as a night cream to help restore moisture over night if prone to acne or if your skin is oily try just adding a little to your regular moisturizer.
Please leave your comments below let me know how you use Coconut oil in your daily beauty routine.