Whether you are a busy mom, business woman or student starting back at school, things can start to get a little hectic come September. We all endure crazy schedules and early mornings, all of wich can leave you short on time. I have put together a list of items I keep in my beauty bag that help me look and feel my best no matter how busy my day.
1. A GOOD BB CREAM – With so many options available on the market today, there is a BB cream out there for everyone. These multi purpose beauty balms can save you time and money. With a busy day ahead and limited time in the morning a good BB cream can replace your regular foundation, primer, and moisturizer with one easy step. My current go to product is Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue. For a full review and details of this product click here.
2. BLOTTING PAPERS – To stay looking shine free while on the go, keep one of these compact little packages of oil absorbing tissues in your purse, or back pack. Anytime you need to freshen up just swipe the paper across the oily areas leaving your skin looking fresh and mattified. I like the BH Studio Pro oil blotting papers.
3. DRY SHAMPOO – No , I am not suggesting that you stop washing your hair all together, but dry shampoo is a convenient option if you’re short on time in the morning, have somewhere to be right after the gym, or just have naturally oily hair. It can make flat, greasy, or even sweaty hair look presentable in a flash. My favorite is the Detox dry shampoo by Drybar.
4. A GOOD LIP MOISTURIZER – No matter what time of year it is, we all want soft kissable lips. Keep one of these compact lip products with you at all times. Apply when your lips are feeling extra dry or anytime you just want to add shine and lustre to your lips. My favorite lip product is the Hanalei lip treatment, it smells delicious, leaves my lips feeling soft and looks great worn all alone. You can find more details of the Hanalei lip treatment here.
5. SUPER VOLUMINOUS MASCARA – everyone needs a great mascara. Find one that helps to lift and separate every lash giving you more volume and length. All 3 products above work great to achieve natural looking lashes, or layer up to create a more dramatic look.
Even on my busiest day of the week, I can be ready and out the door still looking and feeling great in less than 30 minutes, using these 5 products. Not only can these products save you time and money, all brands mentioned in this post are Cruelty Free. Please leave comments below, let me know what products you use to save time.