All though you may have had big plans to focus on healthy eating and step up your fitness game in the weeks leading up to your March Break getaway, your plans to be bikini ready likely got pushed aside. As time began slipping away, everyday life left you stress-eating and lacking the time or energy to step foot in the gym. Well don’t fret – these last-minute tips will get you back on track, so let’s get fit, be fabulous and feel beautiful!
LAST – MINUTE TIPS FOR MARCH BREAK
1. Drink up – staying hydrated will help to keep you de-bloated and have your skin looking fresh and supple. Don’t forget to drink up while you are travelling either. If you are headed to a destination without drinkable water , stock up on the bottled version. Try tantalizing your taste buds with some fruit infused water.
2. Shape up – pumping out toning exercises the night before you leave won’t get you chiseled overnight, but it can help you achieve you some last-minute definition and make you feel better. Try some of my favorite strength training exercises from my 28 day ” at home” fitness challenge. These exercises will target your legs, arms and abs in less than 30 minutes can be done almost anywhere (even in a hotel room). Try keeping your fitness on the right track by setting aside at least 20 minutes a day to do some light strength training and/or cardio.
3. Eat clean – steer clear of foods containing high counts of salt, grease, dairy and refined sugar. Try eating unprocessed, fresh foods to avoid any unnecessary bloating. Having cravings? Then try reaching for a Banana, pineapple or yogurt,which are all thought to reduce bloating and soothe your stomach.
4. Get your glow on – sporting a faux tan can help make your body appear slimmer and more toned. Get your glow on without all the harsh rays from the sun. Check your local beauty store for a good quality self-tanner then try one of my favorite D.I.Y body scrubs to prep your skin for the overreact glow.
5. Get some zzzzz’s – when you get more sleep your skin will be more radiant, it will decrease the appearance of wrinkles, and leave you happier and more energized to conquer the world.
Feature image courtesy of pexels.com 💕