Each day I strive to live a longer healthier life. I am always trying to improve what I put into my body, so why not be more aware of what I put on my body too. The products we use can affect our health as much as what we eat.
My current skin care routine is made up of a combination of store-bought and D.I.Y products I made at home with natural ingredients from my kitchen. Ole Henriksen is one of the first skin care brands I discovered when I was searching for products that were better for both my skin and health. I have tried multiple other brands over the past couple of years, but Ole Henriksen is by far my favourite. They provide a wide selection of concoctions for every skin care need that all provide different benefits to help improve your skin on a daily basis. This brand is not only cruelty-free but all products are formulated without : Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates. I hope you love these products too!
This has to be one of my favourite face washes that I have tried. This lavish foaming cleanser is enriched with loads of anti-aging ingredients and has a fresh citrus scent. The formula is very gentle and non drying but is strong enough to remove your makeup. Use 1-2 pumps and massage gently in circular motions on your face and neck, then rinse thoroughly.
– This product will cleanse, brighten and revive skin all while removing your makeup.
– African red tea slows down the aging process, and has calming properties.
– Vitamin C fights damage caused by the environment.
This truly is a superior moisturizer. It works to improve texture and colour of your skin and provides many of the same benefits of the truth serum collagen booster, while offering hydration and improving the look of dark spots. This formula has a pleasant mild scent and absorbs quickly. Apply in the am all over your face, neck and chest. The sheer transformation moisturizer is my number 1 choice for everyday skin care and moisturization.
– Hydrates, evens skin tone, smooths skin texture and helps improve the look of dark spots and discoloration.
– Formulated with multi-fruit acids, licorice and pea extracts to help gently improve skin tone and texture.
– Instantly provides a smooth bright flawless base for makeup application.
Use this serum daily and it’s like a daily vitamin for your face. With regular use it will help to smooth out fine lines and protect your skin from further damage. This formula has a light refreshing citrus scent, it absorbs quickly and the gel like texture has a calm cooling effect on the skin. Use this serum every day for best results, apply an even layer all over your clean face and neck, wait a few minutes then apply your moisturizer.
– Brightens, firms, fights visible signs of aging and delivers all-day hydration.
– Fast absorbing, oil free formula.
– Green Tea Extract provides antioxidants that help prevent damage.
– Vitamin C has calming and healing properties.
This overnight miracle serum helps to accelerate cell turnover wich improves the skins appearance by reducing fine lines and pores. The gel formula is ultra soothing with algae & Vitamin E. Use this serum at night. Apply an even layer to clean skin on your neck and face.
– Evens skin tone, smooths texture, brightens, reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
– Algae Extract provides vitamins and minerals to the skin.
– Alpha Hydroxy Acid Complex helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, helps smooth skins texture, and helps reduce oil production and prevent blemishes.
This is my must have eye product. Use the ultimate lift eye gel nightly and your eyes will feel refreshed in the morning. This formula targets the entire eye area helping to cool, lift, firm and de-puff the eye region while you sleep. I love the soothing effect provided by the cucumber extract and micro algae, and the light gentle gel formula provides an instant cooling effect helping to de-puff the eyes on contact. Use this product every night before bed. Apply gently with your finger tip around entire eye area including your eye lid and feel an instant lift. I apply some mornings when my eyes are looking a little tired and need an extra boost.
– Tones, hydrates, reduces the look of puffiness and targets fine lines and wrinkles.
– Biopeptide el-6 – firming, helps reduce fine lines and crows feet, helps restore elasticity in the delicate skin.
– Red Micro Algae helps to lift and tighten.
– Cucumber Extract has cooling, and calming properties, helps de-puff eyes instantly.
These are just a few of the great products available at Olehenriksen.com , they offer great gift packs at different times of the year wich is a great way to try new products. Let me know what you think. What skin care products are your favourite? Have you tried any of my favorites? I love hearing from you. Check out my “must have travel size beauty items” for more of my favorite products.
*this is not a sponsored post but some links may be affiliate links