Good morning Beauties! Do you desire smooth, sexy, kissable lips? I do !! Chapped lips can be hard to avoid at this time of year and can be a real downer when you want to look your best everyday. We can fix barley there brows, and cover our blemishes. But when it comes to sore, dry, cracked lips – there’s not enough lip balm in the world to make them look and feel pretty again.
Well look no further, I have discovered a super simple way to help save your pout this winter, all while adding a little natural volume at the same time – the secret ingredient cinnamon! When applied directly to the lips it creates a slight tingle sensation, wich increases blood flow to the area creating instant volume. Treat yourself to a little lip treatment today and you will never turn back.
- 1 tsp cinnamon (I always add a little extra )
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Apply scrub liberally to lips in a circular motion (this will help to remove any dry skin), for extra plumping action leave treatment on for 3-5 minutes while getting ready.
- Rinse gently with warm water then pat dry.
- Place remaining scrub in small jar or travel size beauty container with a tight-fitting lid, to be put away for next time.
Do you have a favourite DIY beauty recipe you would like to share? Send all your recipes and DIY beauty projects to firstname.lastname@example.org. To amp up the plumping action even more, refer to my Do you want fuller looking lips? post in my archives.