- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1/ cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla Vega sport protein
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with banana slices on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
– You can increase the amount of frozen fruit, to achieve desired consistency.
– Try substituting the strawberries for frozen pineapple, for a tropical twist.
Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe you want to share? I am always looking for new ways to eat healthy and get creative with food. You can send your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org.