Are you always wishing that your lipstick would last just a bit longer, Do you want fuller looking lips, without any permanent changes? Then read on, I have discovered a great product!
e.l.f studio Lip Primer & Plumper
I discovered this product at my local drugstore. Two great products for the price of one. On one end there is an amazing cinnamon scented plumper, wich goes on clear and leaves a light tingling sensation as it plumps your lips for a fuller looking pout. The other end provides you with a neutral toned primer wich acts as a base for last all day color. The best part is it costs less than a coffee! You can buy it here at londondrugs.com for just $3.99
Color swatch of e.l.f primer
When trying to achieve that super sexy, sculpted flat stomach for Bikini season, we all tend to forget one very important thing! We can do all the planks, crunches, and sit-ups in the world to tone and strengthen our abdominal muscles, but if we do not eat the right foods we will never see the results !
Here is a list of foods that are all great at helping us achieve that flat stomach. Keep these on hand in your kitchen all the time, conquer hunger and cravings with right choices!
My 10 Must Have Flat Belly Foods
- Oatmeal ( my go to breakfast) – it helps maintain blood sugars so we don’t binge. Plus it is fibre packed to help keep you feeling full longer.
Are you looking for new exercises to challenge yourself and keep your muscles guessing? Then try one of my favorite ab videos today. Changing up your routine keeps your muscles working harder by making things challenging. Why are you always doing the same old boring sit-ups that everyone hates?
There are so many ab exercises to choose from. Create your own list of exercises and adjust the reps to make a unique routine, fit just for you. Not sure where to start? Then you could try one of the many ab routines already created by one of the many fitness beauties in the world. No excuse will keep you from reaching your fitness goals today. Just one click of a button and as little as 3-5 minutes a day, You too can get fit. …
1. It can Reduce And Prevent Pain
- A strong core stabilizes you and can work like a natural brace for your joints.
2. It can Make You Look Taller and Thinner
- When you strengthen your upper back and shoulders, your muscles are pulled back and down, removing any trace of a hunch, or bad posture.
3. It can Delay the Aging Process
- A strong core can keep your body aligned, so that you can function properly.
4. It can Improve Mental Function
- Having an aligned and stable spine allows your brain to receive your body’s messages more efficiently.
5. It can Improve Performance
- Stabilizing your core increases your fine motor skills, so you are able to stay more balanced, and react quicker on unstable surfaces.