Are you looking for new exercises to challenge yourself and keep your muscles guessing? Then try one of my favorite ab videos today. Changing up your routine keeps your muscles working harder by making things challenging. Why are you always doing the same old boring sit-ups that everyone hates?
There are so many ab exercises to choose from. Create your own list of exercises and adjust the reps to make a unique routine, fit just for you. Not sure where to start? Then you could try one of the many ab routines already created by one of the many fitness beauties in the world. No excuse will keep you from reaching your fitness goals today. Just one click of a button and as little as 3-5 minutes a day, You too can get fit. …
1. It can Reduce And Prevent Pain
- A strong core stabilizes you and can work like a natural brace for your joints.
2. It can Make You Look Taller and Thinner
- When you strengthen your upper back and shoulders, your muscles are pulled back and down, removing any trace of a hunch, or bad posture.
3. It can Delay the Aging Process
- A strong core can keep your body aligned, so that you can function properly.
4. It can Improve Mental Function
- Having an aligned and stable spine allows your brain to receive your body’s messages more efficiently.
5. It can Improve Performance
- Stabilizing your core increases your fine motor skills, so you are able to stay more balanced, and react quicker on unstable surfaces.
I like to use this beauty elixir 2-3 times each day in my regular skin care routine. I start by spraying it all over my face after I have applied my moisturizer, then I will spray it once again after applying my foundation to help set my makeup and finally I will finish with a translucent powder. Occasionally I will apply during the day just to freshen up my look and add moisture to my skin. The Beauty Elixir has a fresh scent and leaves you feeling refreshed after each and every spritz. Click here to find more details of this product and where it is available for purchase.
( Feature image courtesy of naturisimo.com )…
Next time you are at the drugstore shopping for a deodorant and/or antiperspirant , consider the following facts. Almost all of these products contain more than one ingredient that may be potentially harmful to your health.
Ingredients that you may find in your deodorant:
Aluminum-based compounds are commonly used as an active ingredient in antiperspirants. These ingredients will temporarily plug your sweat ducts by stopping the flow of sweat to the skins surface. This harsh compound is estrogenic and when we apply it daily to our underarms close to our breasts , it begins to absorb into your skin and may cause estrogen-like side effects. Having excess amounts of this hormone in our bodies may trigger a cancerous overgrowth in the breast tissue .…